- Thank you to all the good Samaritans who helped their neighbors shovel.
- Thank you to the plow drivers who worked ridiculous shifts to bring the roads to the almost-passable states they're at now.
- Thank you to the Port Authority bus drivers braving the roads so the rest of us don't have to. Check out @pghtransit for service updates.
- Thank you to the Duquesne Light electricians who restored my electricity in 24 hours or so.
- Most importantly, thank you to the many restaurants and bars that managed to open, so I had someplace warm and fun to go while waiting for power to be restored.
- Lastly, thank you to the Trib and Post-Gazette for finally picking up on the ridiculous water authority stunt I complained about 3 weeks ago.
Prosecute The Torture (A German Update)
7 hours ago