- Millions of dollars of subsidies
- Delayed time and again since 1997
- Cost:$12 Million
- Causes outrage in community
- Broke rules set out by planning authority
- $0 subsidies
- Re-opened in less than 3 months after being forced to close due to casino issues
- Cost: $50,000
- Listened to community concerns ending concerts by 11PM
- Followed proper planning processes
Which do you support? The one which is now adding to city tax dollars? Or the one which may open next year and will continue costing the city and the community for years to come?
Don't even get me started on the concession riverfront amphitheater that the casino is offering up. Maybe we should encourage people to build something other than amphitheaters in Pittsburgh?